No. 6 Ornamental Archtop Mirror
19th Century English Victorian style Archtop mirror with a plain frame and a scallop shell top decoration and side finials.
A truly classic style that fits in the middle of our Archtop range, sitting between the plain arch No5 and the fully ornamental No7.
The No6 has a sleek frame finish but adds the decorative details of the No7.
NB tailoring options include:
- adding inner beading to the frame edge,
- a choice of decorative tops,
- taller or shorter models are available,
- rounding the feet for narrower mantelpieces
- rounded base shape for wall hanging rather than above mantelpieces
Full Width: 54" (1372mm) across base including feet.
Frame width: 45" (1143mm)
Height: 54" (1372mm)